Custom Insurance

globster2000

Aug 22, 2013
Visit site
Depends on the insurance you get. If you purchase the AT&T insurance for 6.99 a month they cover lost, stolen, and accidents. This is limited to alot of things, and have a deductible of 50-200 per claim. You can only claim 2 in 12 months. If you get the motorola insurance that they offer with motomaker they cover accidents, spills, drops (cant be sure), hardware malfunctions, surge spikes (may collect surge protecter, and etc... They do not cover lost, flood, wind, fire, acts of war, acts of god, and etc... This insurance is a 35 deductable i think(I know it's less than 40 dollars). While the phone is being repaired or replaced, they will provide a regular phone to use until your phone is fixed or shipped new. Ill see if I can find the terms and conditions for both and post

Travis Kinne

Feb 17, 2014
Visit site
i just spoke with Motorola and they said that plan doesn't include anything you do to the phone by accident or on purpose.

- - - Updated - - -

i just spoke with Motorola and they said that plan doesn't include anything you do to the phone by accident or on purpose. kind of bummed since it seems like a great plan, but my prime concern is me dropping it.

gvndeb60

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
i just spoke with Motorola and they said that plan doesn't include anything you do to the phone by accident or on purpose.

- - - Updated - - -

i just spoke with Motorola and they said that plan doesn't include anything you do to the phone by accident or on purpose. kind of bummed since it seems like a great plan, but my prime concern is me dropping it.

I had it for my Moto X. It is $85 and DOES cover accidental damage, just not loss. It is available to purchase during the first 30 days only. The rep was plain old wrong when they told you that.

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk

belle7478

Feb 15, 2014
Visit site