Managing Work and Personal Accounts

procrastination

Nov 17, 2010
Visit site
Is there anyone out there who has work and personal accounts fully integrated?

I carry two phones so I am not 100% certain I will hook up my work calendar, hangouts and mail.

But I am curious - Is anyone else managing this kind of setup?

anon(847090)

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
most app can handle multiple accounts so i dont see a reason why. its the same as having 2 personal email id

if you get notification the app will display the account the notification is coming from.

GMC MaXx

May 10, 2011
Visit site
My work gave me a Motorola Razr for work. I carried it in addition to my personal phone for about a week, before tossing it in a desk drawer never to be seen again. I have my work # forwarded to my personal # and I use Touchdown to manage my work email. I prefer Touchdown over the stock email app because Touchdown doesn't make me use a lockscreen to access the phone. I only see a lockscreen when accessing the Touchdown app for email.

tonymhoffman

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
Is there anyone out there who has work and personal accounts fully integrated?

I carry two phones so I am not 100% certain I will hook up my work calendar, hangouts and mail.

But I am curious - Is anyone else managing this kind of setup?

I do and my calendar and email are all setup through gmail and Google calendar. Although I use business calendar free because I like the widgets better. I train athletes and business calendar allows me to toggle between athletes calendars that are shared with me easily so I'm able to note their obligations and build schedules around them.

Gmail allows to have several emails in one app so the accounts are separated. The stock email app allows you to do multiple accounts across different domains too.

Posted via Android Central App