New Moto X Ad Campaign - What do you think?

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Ha ha. Those are pretty funny. I think their actually good and the notes (Megan's camera for example) help drive the message home. I really like the ads.

moto_lurker

Sep 5, 2013
Visit site
I thought the second one was really funny.

Like it. Did they broadcast it on TV recently?

Thanks. They haven't started airing yet. They will . . .

Would love it if you guys could help spread the word on these ads through Facebook, Twitter, Google+, etc. We're trying to get the word out!

inkmantpa

Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
I like ads that actually make me LOL, rather than just type "lol". These did! And, I agree, all off these features are useful and not gimmicks. I can say, I use all of them every day. Just posted these on my FB and G+

mazzmoney95

Sep 10, 2011
Visit site
I loved them. I'm glad they are getting a lot of views too, saw the first one trending on youtube with a million views very quickly (thats how I found out about them). After watching the ads I decided I'd buy the X eventually (when I can get an unlocked wood version that is).

JungleLarry

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
What makes you think it's mocking the iPhone 5c? I'm pretty sure it's just poking fun at people who put bedazzled cases on their phones and call it "customized."

globster2000

Aug 22, 2013
Visit site
What makes you think it's mocking the iPhone 5c? I'm pretty sure it's just poking fun at people who put bedazzled cases on their phones and call it "customized."

Oh sorry thought it mocked new hole case for the 5c, but after thinking about it; your right.

Posted via Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KZCY