Weather App

hobojoe196061

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
Yahoo Weather is absolutely gorgeous and has decent function.

Eye in the Sky is pretty awesome for customizability.

Posted via Android Central App

radgatt

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
Google now and notification weather pro. Mostly Google now. Because it's already running and you can say, "meheaha GOogle... do I need an umbrella?" and it says some stuff and you can go back to sleep.

FishenFool

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
Another vote for 1-weather. I also agree to avoiding Weather Bug like the plague. Used to be a big time malware indicator we looked for when I was still working in tech support.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Gator352

Banned
Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
I've purchased them all. ALL I'll tell ya!! I have simply found out though that I never look at them. Ever. Once in a blue moon just to show it off or something.

Before I even touch my phone in the morning, I watch the news and it tells me the weather. I walk outside and can see what it's like. As I drive for a living and it starts to rain, I look at Radar Now to see how long and how much and continue on.

But I use 1weather. It looks nice. Simple. To the point.

zParticle

Oct 7, 2013
Visit site
I've been around the Internet too long to not know weatherbug's history. I have personally had many bad episodes with this brand. From toolbars to malware, weatherbug will forever stay in my blacklist no matter how much they part from their old ways or innovate new things. They will literally have to go through a serious re-branding to trick me into playing their games again. If you haven't had a headache with weather bug you're not old enough.

Eye in Sky is great if you only want the necessities and that's all you want, but if you need more (aka radar) 1Weather is also good.

Agreed on WeatherBug. Bad connotations, that name has. I installed 1Weather like a chump since its shortcut was preloaded on my Sprint phone, and it had a nice clean clock/calendar/weather widget. Still using it, no regrets, but I'll have no qualms ditching it if I encounter something more shiny.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drkrleitch