Return Moto X today (day14)

mayconvert

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
Or KEEP IT!!!!!! AT&T is closed, this phone made it thru day 14, so, it's Mine to keep!!

Can't express how much I love this phone. I also stopped carrying the iPhone as a 2nd device. its now charged full and turned off and in my desk drawer.
Perfect phone. For me.

Moto X

morphodone

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
I am on day 2. I have always had an iPhone so this really different for me.

Don't worry you'll get used to it. I went from an iPhone 4 to the Moto X and I'm starting to feel more comfortable. Before the iPhone 4 I used the original iPhone so that's all I've used as well.

Posted via Android Central App

mayconvert

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
[iirc] lithium-ion batteries have a self-discharge rate of approximately 5 to 10 percent per month. draw your own conclusions.

Thanks for info. I actually just had a friend offer me $425 for it, so it's gone next friday. :) Wants it for his mom for Christmas, she is still using an iPhone 3GS.

anon5664829

Banned
Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for info. I actually just had a friend offer me $425 for it, so it's gone next friday. :) Wants it for his mom for Christmas, she is still using an iPhone 3GS.

I am surprised you finally found an Android phone you liked:) I've been happy with my first Android phone- the Nexus 4 but some days the Moto X. Looks amazing.

Gator352

Banned
Sep 11, 2010
Visit site

OK, so you kept the phone over the iterd and now you're selling it? Are you getting another or are you going back to that...that...thing you have in your drawer?

I was just about to tell you that you need to change your name to "didconvert" but now I'm all confused. Do I tell you to do that? Do I tell you not too? Is the moon really made of spray cheese? OMG I need butter.....

anon5664829

Banned
Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
OK, so you kept the phone over the iterd and now you're selling it? Are you getting another or are you going back to that...that...thing you have in your drawer?

I was just about to tell you that you need to change your name to "didconvert" but now I'm all confused. Do I tell you to do that? Do I tell you not too? Is the moon really made of spray cheese? OMG I need butter.....

I turd? We have been over this Gator....

mayconvert

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site

If you think the i products are iterds, there is no reason to clarify, you wouldn't understand anyways...

Gator352

Banned
Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
If you think the i products are iterds, there is no reason to clarify, you wouldn't understand anyways...
OK, I re read your statement and I did kinda read it wrong....you had the iPhone sold. Sorry, I was so tired that I must have had my eye tooth wrapped around my eye tooth and couldn't see what I was saying.

Sorry. I just don't like apple. They make great products that are beautiful and just "work" and to be honest, I don't have any problems with people owning them. I just personally don't like them and I kind of make it known.

But you do need to change your name now to "didconvert" :)

mayconvert

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
I want to change it to didconvert or converted but I don't think I can do that unless I make a new acct log in for the web site and start over?

tumblweed53

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
So you are not disappointed with the phone coming from the IPhone? Is it just as smooth and easy as the IPhone? I played with a galaxy S4 and it seems that the things I like about the IPhone you have to get apps for android. Is the texting and receiving e-mail, yahoo mail the same? Just curious. Thought about going to ATT tomorrow and play with one. It's either Moto X or IPhone 5s.

RayMabry

Feb 9, 2013
Visit site
I'm on day 2 coming from a Galaxy S3. I never realized how much the Galaxy S3 sucked until I used this phone.

Early Observations

*The battery is impressive so far. Don't have all my apps on it yet though. It's possible to wear the phone out, but the drain is very slow. Under normal usage, the phone should last for several hours.

*Lag is minimal. The phone runs smoothly and opens everything quickly.

*The OS is very pleasing aesthetically. I now understand all of the hate Touchwiz gets.

*Connectivity is better. My GS3 used to lose signal at random times and I get about 2 bars LTE in my room on both phones. The difference? The Moto X loads pages quickly while the GS3 would struggle and often fail. I used to have to force the GS3 to use 4G. I don't have to worry about the Moto X at all.

*The speakers are WAY better. They are louder and they remain clear at high volumes.

*Doesn't stutter on full webpages

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Tshaheen

Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
I've been on the fence since the X was released (primarily due to concerns about battery life and camera) but I finally pulled the trigger over the weekend and am extremely happy. I love this phone.

I'm coming from a GS2 and also have original Nexus 7 and new Nexus 7 for personal use. I have an iPhone 4 and iPad 4th generation for work. Apple devices have fantastic battery life but I've finally found an Android device that rivals (and bests) the iPhone in battery life and all around quality. Everything else that Motorola added like active notifications and touchless control are the icing on an exceptional cake.

I know it's been less than a week, but this has been the best first week experience I've ever had with a phone.