Question about the Moto X's active display

worknman

Aug 8, 2012
Visit site
I don't have this phone yet, but am seriously considering getting it. I just wanted to know when you get multiple notifications, how does the phone choose which one is on active display? I have watched several Youtube videos, and I see where you can choose which apps can 'display actively', but nobody has gone into detail about what happens if you get more than one. For example, if I get a text on Google Voice and then get a notification on G+, can I tell the phone that Google Voice messages have priority over G+ or Facebook? And if not, how does it decide which one to display?

Stang68

Mar 15, 2010
Visit site
From what I understand, it shows all of the notifications. Only the most recent will be actionable with a swipe, though. The other ones just display underneath.

CutlaSS

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
I think you are correct Stang68. Based on your selections in "display actively", you will see them all below the clock. Too bad the color of them cant be changed like the LED of yore could....But this is certainly progress.
From what I understand, it shows all of the notifications. Only the most recent will be actionable with a swipe, though. The other ones just display underneath.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non