Coming from an HTC One to a Moto X

ne0ne

Jun 26, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for the link (and write up). I will definitely check them out if I need an adapter. All the others I've tried so far have been junk. They don't hold the nano Sim properly and/or feel like they are going to get stuck inside my phone.

I play with my food

Then you will love these adapters. Super solid and secure. The only ones I would ever trust. German made and someone from the AC staff suggested I check them out. I ordered one and liked it so much I got a 5 pack. Shipping is quick. I use it in both my HTC one and nexus 5 on a regular basis.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

jev425

Aug 24, 2013
Visit site
Then you will love these adapters. Super solid and secure. The only ones I would ever trust. German made and someone from the AC staff suggested I check them out. I ordered one and liked it so much I got a 5 pack. Shipping is quick. I use it in both my HTC one and nexus 5 on a regular basis.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I can second this. I just got mine in the mail today. They ship quickly. I ordered last Monday and I assume it was ready yesterday but it was a usps holiday yesterday so no delivery. One week from Austria to Seattle. Cant complain for the price. This adapter is solid. Nothing compared to cheap ones you can buy on ebay, the sim card actually snaps into place and feels like a solid sim card, doesn't fall out.

26kick

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
I switched from the One to the X. Couldn't be happier. I like the size and much prefer the lack of Sense. It's my 2nd Motorola and at this point my next phone will be my 3rd.

Posted via Android Central App

prissysox

Trusted Member
Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
Does the X do group messaging in the stock sms app? I know the One does. I'm the lone holdout with Android in my immediate family.
Sent from my HTC One using AC Forums mobile app

JRDroid

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

prissysox

Trusted Member
Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
I don't miss Sense as much as I thought I might. Live the fit of the phone in my hand. Same size screen with a smaller foot print. Still learning the ins and outs. Ubersync ton care of profile pics from FB for contacts. My only gripe is not being able to get rid of home screens. In don't need but one.

Sent from my XT1058 using AC Forums mobile app

Sophos

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
I don't miss Sense as much as I thought I might. Live the fit of the phone in my hand. Same size screen with a smaller foot print. Still learning the ins and outs. Ubersync ton care of profile pics from FB for contacts. My only gripe is not being able to get rid of home screens. In don't need but one.

Sent from my XT1058 using AC Forums mobile app

You could try the Google Edition launcher.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress