Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

In trying to put info on my Sim card I'm getting an error saying my card is full or locked, and it was the sim that was the issue when many of us had problems with our motomaker phones getting activated. I also notice when I go into my sprint page to 'my device', it does not know what device I have. Any other Sprint motomaker motox users experiencing similar issues?

Posted via Android Central App

Default Re: Sprint motomaker users, are you experiencing Sim card issues?

Hmm... Having only ever had Sprint phones, I've never worked with a SIM card before. How does one save something to it? How would I know if I had problems with it?
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Quote Originally Posted by ScottMGS View Post
    Hmm... Having only ever had Sprint phones, I've never worked with a SIM card before. How does one save something to it? How would I know if I had problems with it?
    Haha. Same here, so I don't really know. Lol. The only 2 things I know are I downloaded an app called 'copy to Sim card', and it gave me the no go, and then sprint site referring to my device as unrecognizable when I try to go to my device page. Care to try either of those things? Although that might be a pain.

Global Posts
    6 Global Posts

I had an issue with mine not activating on the website once I had received it, but haven't seen a SIM issue...all sprint SIM cards are used for is registering it with sprint service and making it where you can use it internationally. Only thing you can sometimes export to them is contacts...

Sent from my XT1056 using Tapatalk
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Quote Originally Posted by TXK87 View Post
    I had an issue with mine not activating on the website once I had received it, but haven't seen a SIM issue...all sprint SIM cards are used for is registering it with sprint service and making it where you can use it internationally. Only thing you can sometimes export to them is contacts...

Are u finding you can export your contacts to your sim? I am unable to, its saying my Sim is locked.

Global Posts
    6 Global Posts

Not able to on the Moto X...I haven't obtained the PUK code to do so, but I doubt that will make a difference IMO

7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

Hmmm. 1, what is a puk code. 2. Why wouldn't you be able to, is it a moto thing in general, a sprint thing, or a moto + sprint thing.

Global Posts
    6 Global Posts

A PUK is used to unlock your SIM to use internationally with Sprint service. The Photon 4G had the ability to save contacts to the sim, but your guess would be as good as mine why they didn't put this as a feature.

9. Thread Author  Thread Author    #9  

Quote Originally Posted by TXK87 View Post
    A PUK is used to unlock your SIM to use internationally with Sprint service. The Photon 4G had the ability to save contacts to the sim, but your guess would be as good as mine why they didn't put this as a feature.

Ah. K. Thanks.