Sprint motomaker users, are you experiencing Sim card issues?

Paisley

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
In trying to put info on my Sim card I'm getting an error saying my card is full or locked, and it was the sim that was the issue when many of us had problems with our motomaker phones getting activated. I also notice when I go into my sprint page to 'my device', it does not know what device I have. Any other Sprint motomaker motox users experiencing similar issues?

Posted via Android Central App

ScottMGS

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
Hmm... Having only ever had Sprint phones, I've never worked with a SIM card before. How does one save something to it? How would I know if I had problems with it?

Paisley

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
Hmm... Having only ever had Sprint phones, I've never worked with a SIM card before. How does one save something to it? How would I know if I had problems with it?

Haha. Same here, so I don't really know. Lol. The only 2 things I know are I downloaded an app called 'copy to Sim card', and it gave me the no go, and then sprint site referring to my device as unrecognizable when I try to go to my device page. Care to try either of those things? Although that might be a pain.

TXK87

Jan 10, 2014
Visit site
I had an issue with mine not activating on the website once I had received it, but haven't seen a SIM issue...all sprint SIM cards are used for is registering it with sprint service and making it where you can use it internationally. Only thing you can sometimes export to them is contacts...

Sent from my XT1056 using Tapatalk

Paisley

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
I had an issue with mine not activating on the website once I had received it, but haven't seen a SIM issue...all sprint SIM cards are used for is registering it with sprint service and making it where you can use it internationally. Only thing you can sometimes export to them is contacts...

Are u finding you can export your contacts to your sim? I am unable to, its saying my Sim is locked.

TXK87

Jan 10, 2014
Visit site
Not able to on the Moto X...I haven't obtained the PUK code to do so, but I doubt that will make a difference IMO

Paisley

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
Hmmm. 1, what is a puk code. 2. Why wouldn't you be able to, is it a moto thing in general, a sprint thing, or a moto + sprint thing.

TXK87

Jan 10, 2014
Visit site
A PUK is used to unlock your SIM to use internationally with Sprint service. The Photon 4G had the ability to save contacts to the sim, but your guess would be as good as mine why they didn't put this as a feature.

Paisley

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
A PUK is used to unlock your SIM to use internationally with Sprint service. The Photon 4G had the ability to save contacts to the sim, but your guess would be as good as mine why they didn't put this as a feature.

Ah. K. Thanks.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty