What do you think?

-Rich

Posted via Android Central App

Last edited by a moderator:

ETPhoneHomeT

Aug 1, 2013
Visit site
Re: Can't Decide

I'm not really a fan of "panda" phones. I went all black on mine. A couple of things to consider, the woven black back is soft touch so not as slippery as the woven white back's finish and by having a black front, when the screen is off, you have a continuous black front to the phone which IMO looks better than a black screen with white bezel around it. Good luck with your decision!

richv77

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site

Thanks. My third choice was navy blue but I guess a black front looked better. My current phone has a white front so I may be due for a change.

-Rich

Posted via Android Central App

mhunter6378

May 15, 2013
Visit site

I'm not really a fan of "panda" phones. I went all black on mine. A couple of things to consider, the woven black back is soft touch so not as slippery as the woven white back's finish and by having a black front, when the screen is off, you have a continuous black front to the phone which IMO looks better than a black screen with white bezel around it. Good luck with your decision!

^This exactly^
I went with black/woven black with red accents. Silver or blue were my second choices on accents. I like it, feels good and looks good IMO. Had "Turn me over" inscribed on the back...

dmark44

Mar 2, 2012
Visit site

If you like option #2 you could just go ahead and order the developer edition!

Sent from my Moto X

Puzzlegal

Jul 19, 2011
Visit site

^This exactly^
I went with black/woven black with red accents. Silver or blue were my second choices on accents. I like it, feels good and looks good IMO. Had "Turn me over" inscribed on the back...
I felt the same, although I ended up getting the purple accents. But Silver, blue, and red all looked good to me, too.

itic

Feb 20, 2013
Visit site

black, black, silver or 3x black. I have the woven back and its kinda slippery

cappy718

Dec 27, 2011
Visit site
I have the developer edition and the woven white back is slick... There is no texture to it like u would think there would be. Which is why mine is in a supcase now...

Posted via my Moto X DE

dmark44

Mar 2, 2012
Visit site
As much as I prefer the soft touch backs which I think feel more premium, they aren't much grippier than the smooth backs.

Sent from my Moto X

alphabets

Nov 23, 2009
Visit site

At this point, the only decison I believe there is, is which wood back to choose.

That being said, out of your choices I would go #1 with the white front.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty