Nova Launcher

r p3

Nov 17, 2013
Visit site
hi all,
been using a nova launcher since I got my X and till today was working great. woke up this morning to find all the apps I had hidden were no longer hidden, wen it to hide them again checked the boxes with no results. so I updated the launcher, rebooted and again tried to hide the apps, no luck. anyone else had this issue or could anyone suggest what is should do, ie; different launcher etc.

Pollster

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
I regularly back up my Nova config. If you back yours up. perhaps you could try restoring your most recent backup?

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I have been using Nova for most of the time of having the Moto X. Once soon after using it I noticed my icons on my launcher were gone/missing off launcher. I thought that was odd,but to avoid stuff like that from happening again I selected the "lock desktop" option in the Nova settings.I haven't had any issues since. :)

I haven't had the issue with hidden apps re appearing or not being able to rehide.But easy stuff first would be the ones mentioned above. If that fixes it for you , you might want to consider using the" lock desktop" setting to prevent possiblity of it re occuring

r p3

Nov 17, 2013
Visit site
- - - Updated - - -

I have been using Nova for most of the time of having the Moto X. Once soon after using it I noticed my icons on my launcher were gone/missing off launcher. I thought that was odd,but to avoid stuff like that from happening again I selected the "lock desktop" option in the Nova settings.I haven't had any issues since. :)

I haven't had the issue with hidden apps re appearing or not being able to rehide.But easy stuff first would be the ones mentioned above. If that fixes it for you , you might want to consider using the" lock desktop" setting to prevent possiblity of it re occuring

thanks i'll try it