- 61 Posts
been using a nova launcher since I got my X and till today was working great. woke up this morning to find all the apps I had hidden were no longer hidden, wen it to hide them again checked the boxes with no results. so I updated the launcher, rebooted and again tried to hide the apps, no luck. anyone else had this issue or could anyone suggest what is should do, ie; different launcher etc.
- 05-13-2014, 12:42 PM #2
- 05-13-2014, 01:05 PM #3
- 05-13-2014, 01:23 PM #4
Re: Nova Launcher
I have been using Nova for most of the time of having the Moto X. Once soon after using it I noticed my icons on my launcher were gone/missing off launcher. I thought that was odd,but to avoid stuff like that from happening again I selected the "lock desktop" option in the Nova settings.I haven't had any issues since.
I haven't had the issue with hidden apps re appearing or not being able to rehide.But easy stuff first would be the ones mentioned above. If that fixes it for you , you might want to consider using the" lock desktop" setting to prevent possiblity of it re occuring
- By naviwilliams in forum HTC One M8Replies: 14Last Post: 05-15-2014, 12:09 PM
- By mk_dan in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 5Last Post: 05-14-2014, 06:08 PM
- By allywdb in forum Google Nexus 10 TabletReplies: 2Last Post: 05-09-2014, 10:29 AM
- By newtda513 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 05-08-2014, 11:07 PM
- By Andrea Corvi in forum Wallpapers, Ringtones, and ThemesReplies: 0Last Post: 05-08-2014, 07:10 PM