Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Dr. Triffid
  • 1 Post By Pollster
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Nova Launcher

hi all,
    been using a nova launcher since I got my X and till today was working great. woke up this morning to find all the apps I had hidden were no longer hidden, wen it to hide them again checked the boxes with no results. so I updated the launcher, rebooted and again tried to hide the apps, no luck. anyone else had this issue or could anyone suggest what is should do, ie; different launcher etc.

Default Re: Nova Launcher

You cleared the data, I assume?

Sent from some Android device or another using the AC Forums app.
    davidnc likes this.

I regularly back up my Nova config. If you back yours up. perhaps you could try restoring your most recent backup?
    davidnc likes this.

I have been using Nova for most of the time of having the Moto X. Once soon after using it I noticed my icons on my launcher were gone/missing off launcher. I thought that was odd,but to avoid stuff like that from happening again I selected the "lock desktop" option in the Nova settings.I haven't had any issues since.

I haven't had the issue with hidden apps re appearing or not being able to rehide.But easy stuff first would be the ones mentioned above. If that fixes it for you , you might want to consider using the" lock desktop" setting to prevent possiblity of it re occuring
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by davidnc View Post
    I have been using Nova for most of the time of having the Moto X. Once soon after using it I noticed my icons on my launcher were gone/missing off launcher. I thought that was odd,but to avoid stuff like that from happening again I selected the "lock desktop" option in the Nova settings.I haven't had any issues since.

I haven't had the issue with hidden apps re appearing or not being able to rehide.But easy stuff first would be the ones mentioned above. If that fixes it for you , you might want to consider using the" lock desktop" setting to prevent possiblity of it re occuring

thanks i'll try it