2gb ram
SD card
Snapdragon 800
New camera hardware (12mp?)
Fingerprint / heartbeat?
Stereo speakers
Up to 64gb internal
New back materials/colors

Not a huge fan of fingerprint reader....
otherwise; hope it's not too big.

Citizen Coyote

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
I call shenanigans.

Why is it using a mashup of JB and KK? You've got the solid black bars on top and bottom along with the line above the dock, yet the status bar is white instead of blue. It also has no front-facing camera, and I'm not convinced there's a ring flash on the back (looks like just a silver ring to me, a la the Moto X's colored camera ring). Finally, it's far too bezeltastic compared to the original X.

Paisley

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
I call shenanigans.

Why is it using a mashup of JB and KK? You've got the solid black bars on top and bottom along with the line above the dock, yet the status bar is white instead of blue. It also has no front-facing camera, and I'm not convinced there's a ring flash on the back (looks like just a silver ring to me, a la the Moto X's colored camera ring). Finally, it's far too bezeltastic compared to the original X.

2nd. there is absolutely no way that is the follow up to this phone for the 2 reasons you mention, the JB/KK and that huge bottom bezel. Plus the video by TK shows one that has got to be the follow up and it is nothing like the image of that thing in a case.

Clocks

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
2nd. there is absolutely no way that is the follow up to this phone for the 2 reasons you mention, the JB/KK and that huge bottom bezel. Plus the video by TK shows one that has got to be the follow up and it is nothing like the image of that thing in a case.
tktechnews hasn't posted a single shred of evidence that he has anything other than a moto x in his hands and has contradicted himself on multiple occasions.

Paisley

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
tktechnews hasn't posted a single shred of evidence that he has anything other than a moto x in his hands and has contradicted himself on multiple occasions.

Ah. Interesting. Thanks. Then I think they're both off. No way moto starts with a small handpiece then adds a huge bottom bezel to an already larger-screened device.

Posted via Android Central App

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Source. - Evleaks

GyohEvS.png

Clocks

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
Hopefully that means Incipio got the dimensions of the phone and the location/size of the camera for the back (so they could get the molds made for the case) and just slapped together a screen in the render, but not based on actual phone specs.

ktcred

Jun 21, 2014
Visit site

I was 70/30 in favor of his leak being legit, but he refuses to disclose ultimate proof. My confidence is waivering quickly. His posts are below amateur hour and he has had ample opportunity to prove his critics wrong. I'm leaning 55/45 in favor of a fake.

Premium1

Trusted Member
Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
If that is the new x that is a huge step backwards for moto and will really flop. I think this is the Verizon version of the moto e

happasaiyan

Jun 16, 2010
Visit site
So you're saying it looks similar to this render? And where and how have you seen this?

I don't believe you.
Friends with a Moto employee. While some of the TK guy's stuff is suspect, he is covering (hiding) all of the important bits on the phone.

You see he has that circle in the top corner? That covers the same kind of "m" as on the leaked original Moto x (the Vietnamese guy). Why cover it? Because it has a unique pattern emitted where Moto can tell who that phone was issued to.

Citizen Coyote

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
If that is the new x that is a huge step backwards for moto and will really flop. I think this is the Verizon version of the moto e

I agree, that thing is fugly. However that pic that Ry posted is labeled for the Motorola Victara, which supposedly is the code name for the next Moto X. I'm really hoping they just slapped some generic render in there, but we'll find out later this summer I guess.

I think I'm done with all of these contradictory leaks. They're just deflating my excitement for this phone. :(

Scratchyjam

Nov 14, 2013
Visit site
Friends with a Moto employee. While some of the TK guy's stuff is suspect, he is covering (hiding) all of the important bits on the phone.

You see he has that circle in the top corner? That covers the same kind of "m" as on the leaked original Moto x (the Vietnamese guy). Why cover it? Because it has a unique pattern emitted where Moto can tell who that phone was issued to.

Still don't believe you...

Tell me something we don't already know about the X+1 then.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Me2s