Moto X+1 Encased (@evleaks)

oldDummy

Dec 10, 2013
Visit site
All evidence/speculation points to the X+1 being very close to the same size as the X.
That, in my opinion, is a good thing.

happasaiyan

Jun 16, 2010
Visit site
I'll continue to go back to my standard two questions: 1. Smaller than s4? 2. Better camera than original X/s4?

Hit those and I'm in! I'm ready to get off of this Samsung device.

Posted via Android Central App
I don't know if it is dimensionally smaller or bigger than the s4, but it's definitely easier to hold. Camera is definitely better than the x, don't know about vs s4.

happasaiyan

Jun 16, 2010
Visit site
So you're telling me it definitely features a finger print sensor on the back and also some cameras on the bottom bezel to detect hand/eye gestures?

I haven't seen the version with the finger print scanner personally, but I'm told that's going to be one version.

The sensors in the bottom bezel looked more like light sensors (rather than cameras), but that's the purpose they serve.

Premium1

Trusted Member
Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
I don't know if it is dimensionally smaller or bigger than the s4, but it's definitely easier to hold. Camera is definitely better than the x, don't know about vs s4.

Well if it wasn't better than the x that would be worrisome because the x camera left a lot to be desired.

Scratchyjam

Nov 14, 2013
Visit site
I haven't seen the version with the finger print scanner personally, but I'm told that's going to be one version.

The sensors in the bottom bezel looked more like light sensors (rather than cameras), but that's the purpose they serve.

Do you know if there is anything new with regards to software?

happasaiyan

Jun 16, 2010
Visit site
Do you know if there is anything new with regards to software?

I assume the software updates would trickle down to the original x owners with the way Moto is doing app updates these days.

Enhanced active notifications would be sweet, right? :)

Scratchyjam

Nov 14, 2013
Visit site
I assume the software updates would trickle down to the original x owners with the way Moto is doing app updates these days.

Enhanced active notifications would be sweet, right? :)

What's that? Goddammit stop teasing me.

Clocks

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
So i hate to be a pain but I'm having a really hard time concentrating at work this...year...so I'm going to need some more leaks at least 2-3 times per day. Preferably between 9am-6pm eastern time.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hadadmusa45