Whats your first impression of your new Moto X!?

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
We know some of you are lucky enough to get your hands on it tonight! Please do us all a favor and post pictures and first impressions here please! Let our jealousy rage on! (In a friendly way please!) I'd love to hear what you all think about it. Sadly I dont see mine until 10/13/1 or so it currently says! Hoping for an earlier date.

rusty136

May 14, 2012
Visit site
Fed Ex just showed up at my door with my new Moto X Pure Edition, and I never received a shipping notice. Looks nice. Battery was very low, so I have it on the charger right now. Stay tuned.

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
Fed Ex just showed up at my door with my new Moto X Pure Edition, and I never received a shipping notice. Looks nice. Battery was very low, so I have it on the charger right now. Stay tuned.

What was your EST shipping date before you got it?

DC Wuff

Nov 26, 2009
Visit site
Mine was left on my front doorstep about 10 minutes ago. Headed home from the office to pick it up and bring it back. Stand by...

Green_Laser

Sep 4, 2010
Visit site
I'm interested in seeing pics too. It seems as most review units were all same color combo or close.

Posted via Android Central App

DC Wuff

Nov 26, 2009
Visit site
I'm interested to know if the larger size is still comfortable for owners of the original Moto X.

The larger size is PERFECT to me, but I thought the original Moto (which I have owned and loved since Day One last year) was a little small. Screen is absolutely gorgeous. The feel in the hand is fantastic. I'm currently going thru app updates/account sync and Moto Migrate while attending to other business at the office, but I gotta tell ya -- this seems like the perfect upgrade to an already great phone.

DC Wuff

Nov 26, 2009
Visit site
I got the walnut back. Pardon my double-jointed thumb lol

Posted via Android Central App

Attachments

• 40319.jpg
    40319.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 778

honkey haze

Mar 2, 2014
Visit site
my first impression is this is the baddest phone in the land. it is the largest phone i have ever owned and i have no issues whatsoever with one handed usage. what has surprised me the most is the crater. it was the one reason i was shooting the middle finger towards moto. and it has turned out to be the one thing i love the most.
all of the crap last year about the dimple in the back and how everyone loved it for their finger blah blah blah was something that i never understood. my finger alwasy rested on the camera. now... my finger sits in this huge bowl. it does not want to slip out of that bowl either. every single time i pic up the phone my finger is sitting exactly where it needs to be. i absolutely love it. and pictures around the web don't do this phone justice at all. this thing is gorgeous.
signal strength - i have been switching the sim card in and out of my old x to test the new antennas. so far so good. the new moto is anywhere from 3% to 10% better depending on the scenario.

kayfaei

Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
Very nice! Keep posting please. I won't be able to get my new one until a long time

Posted via the Android Central App

jumper809

May 16, 2011
Visit site
Super nice phone. I have small hands but the very slim profile works.

Posted via the Android Central App

Attachments

• 2999.jpg
    2999.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 739

DC Wuff

Nov 26, 2009
Visit site
my first impression is this is the baddest phone in the land. it is the largest phone i have ever owned and i have no issues whatsoever with one handed usage. what has surprised me the most is the crater. it was the one reason i was shooting the middle finger towards moto. and it has turned out to be the one thing i love the most.
all of the crap last year about the dimple in the back and how everyone loved it for their finger blah blah blah was something that i never understood. my finger alwasy rested on the camera. now... my finger sits in this huge bowl. it does not want to slip out of that bowl either. every single time i pic up the phone my finger is sitting exactly where it needs to be. i absolutely love it. and pictures around the web don't do this phone justice at all. this thing is gorgeous.
signal strength - i have been switching the sim card in and out of my old x to test the new antennas. so far so good. the new moto is anywhere from 3% to 10% better depending on the scenario.

I had a Nexus 5 for a bit and thought it was the perfect size, if a bit blocky. Beyond that, I have to agree with everything honkey haze said -- particularly about the crater/new-and-improved dimple.