Moto X and Nexus 6

stanleywinthrop

Apr 17, 2013
Visit site
Two thoughts:

1. So Google can get true 4 carrier support for the 6, but Motorola gets bare minimal support from 2 for the X? WTF?

2. The $650 price tag must be google's parting gift to Motorola to attempt to boost X sales.

Posted via the Android Central App

Clocks

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
Until we know what the carriers are going to do with their versions of the nexus 6, there's no point in getting excited.

A carrier-bloated nexus that doesn't receive updates straight from google is DOA as far as I'm concerned. A 6" phone is also DOA for me though, so it doesn't matter if it crapped dollar bills I still wouldn't buy one :)

Oct 18, 2013
www.facebook.com
The thought of possible pure android on Verizon is titillating, that said 6" seems overkill. Once my X gets here I should be a happy camper.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

bespinct

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
The thought of possible pure android on Verizon is titillating, that said 6" seems overkill. Once my X gets here I should be a happy camper.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I think you'll be happy with the X. I picked mine up last week and the experience is much like the Nexus 7. I don't think the Moto features get in the way of the stock experience at all.

Posted via the Android Central App