Moto X Handwriting Input Method

motomojo

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site
Hello - this is driving me crazy. I just got the Moto X (1st gen) so it has no 3rd party apps. I was playing around with it (I am new to Android) and saw and used a keyboard feature which I now cannot find anywhere on the phone. When the keyboard came up, there was an icon toward the top right with a picture of a squiggly line and when you clicked on it, a white box came up for you to draw letters that it would convert to text. Again, it was with a stock Moto X and now I cannot seem to enable or find it anywhere. Can someone please help? Thanks!

Green_Laser

Sep 4, 2010
Visit site
Not sure if you're aware, no big deal, you posted this in Moto X 2014 (2nd generation), just wanted to let you know in case you anticipated/wanted to hear back from the nice folks there. (Again, no big deal, the phones are very similar)

To try and further help you, do you mean this keyboard?.. (Click link below to see app images)

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...id=com.access_company.graffiti&token=H0oLJX_8

And finally, you may already have it installed but need to set as default again (happens sometimes after turning phone off and then on). To enable keyboard, start with these steps...

1. Attempt to reply to my msg, or have the current keyboard pop up

2. With the current keyboard on the screen and the cursor blinking (sometimes), go up to top of screen and slide down the notification shade.

3. On the notification shade, look for "Choose Input Method" and click on it

4. Choose the keyboard you'd like to use

5. :-D. Hope that helps

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member