great features that have degenerated with updates

Burro Brillo

Jul 7, 2015
Visit site
If anyone has answers to these, great, love to hear them. Really more of a rant here though.

Bought this phone Nov '14. Last days of KitKat. Loved it, it was a super phone! A couple of standout features that I now find are missing, small but important.

Previously screen cast/screen mirroring worked flawlessly with my Samsung TV, not even a brand new one, probably a '12 or '13 model. No chromecast dongle needed. Now screen casts but no sound. Bummer. This is exactly the kind of thing you want these devices to do well, some real Tony Stark stuff.

Also find that previously while listening to music via BT music would cut when phone rings/dings but come back up when you answer if not on speaker phone, great feature as long as you're not blasting it. Now music cuts for duration of call on handset. Don't stop the party for a phone call man.

A feature I'd like to see after reinstating solid screen casting is to be able to cast to screen but be able to listen to the audio either through the jack or via BT. Makes sense, right?

Still love the phone but would like upgrades to be just that.

Thank you for hearing me out

Posted via the Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38