Accessories: Turbo Charger, Quick Charge, Home/External/Car chargers for Moto X

YahyaRivero

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Working/Best external battery pack/bank

Purchased a battery pack by Aukey (Quick Charge 2.0 10400mAh Portable External Battery Fast Charger) through Amazon. After many failed attempts, found out that my phone isn't compatible. Does anyone know or has a fast charging power bank that's compatible? Something with 10,400mAh or more.

Also it seems that any device with Snapdragon 808 or 810 aren't compatible.

Posted via the Android Central App

MTeator

Sep 10, 2015
Visit site
Re: Working/Best external battery pack/bank

I can confirm the 10050 mah Anker w/ qc2.0 is NOT compatible.

Laura Knotek

Moderator Captain
Jan 8, 2011
Visit site

rushmore

May 3, 2011
Visit site

The P4000 works great. I got one for $8 when ordered the Pure. It actually charges the device up even with heavy use at same time.

anon(19981)

May 2, 2010
Visit site

Purchased a battery pack by Aukey (Quick Charge 2.0 10400mAh Portable External Battery Fast Charger) through Amazon. After many failed attempts, found out that my phone isn't compatible. Does anyone know or has a fast charging power bank that's compatible? Something with 10,400mAh or more.

Also it seems that any device with Snapdragon 808 or 810 aren't compatible.

I own one of these and it was working fine for a charge or two but it now shuts off after a few seconds unless I turn my camcorder on or have 0-10% battery. Doesn't seem to want to work unless there is a heavy draw.

grooks

Jun 2, 2010
Visit site

I have an Aukey 15000 mAh qc 2.0 battery pack and it works with the Moto X Pure. I've already done one test to confirm quick charge capability and will do another tonight.

See the bottom of the battery life thread for my results which were confirmed by another user.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

YahyaRivero

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

I have an Aukey 15000 mAh qc 2.0 battery pack and it works with the Moto X Pure. I've already done one test to confirm quick charge capability and will do another tonight.

See the bottom of the battery life thread for my results which were confirmed by another user.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Keep us updated with following tests.

jaystekan

May 28, 2011
Visit site
X pure car charger?

I use my phone as a GPS in the car for traffic, maps, ect.... Problem is, with the vehicle charger/wire combination, the GPS drains the batter faster than the car plug can charge it, so, when I exit the car, my battery is almost drained. Does anyone know of or use a car charger that charges the X pure faster than the GPS can drain it? I know I can dim the screen, turn off other apps and all that good stuff, but i am looking for a good, powerful car charger rather than having to adjust my phone every time I use the GPS.

nvoll84

Mar 12, 2010
Visit site
Re: X pure car charger?

I had to upgrade my car charger each time I got a new phone the last 3 times for this reason. I got an Aukey quick charge 2.0 car charger and it solved my problem.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar