1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Quick easy fix for washed out looking pics!

For anyone worried about washed out looking pics, just download a free app called Photo Editor on the front page of that Play Store search of Photo Editors. It is so simple to use and in less than 5 seconds, you can bring back all of the richness in those washed out photos. I got it and is is a great little app. Now you have a Moto X with rich looking pics.

Default Re: Quick easy fix for washed out looking pics!

Quote Originally Posted by CSI Guy View Post
    For anyone worried about washed out looking pics, just download a free app called Photo Editor on the front page of that Play Store search of Photo Editors. It is so simple to use and in less than 5 seconds, you can bring back all of the richness in those washed out photos. I got it and is is a great little app. Now you have a Moto X with rich looking pics.
    I just use the punch filter from the default picture editor that comes loaded with moto x that does the job most of the times .. also I find moto x pictures more close to reality ..I find s4 pictures overly saturated sometimes

Posted via Android Central App

Perfectly clear, is another good app

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4

Can you all post samples of pics after using these apps? Thanks.

i'd love to see a pic done with one. i have Snapseed and Aviary Photo Editor on my google play wishlist for this purpose, but don't have an X yet to try it.

Quote Originally Posted by paisley99 View Post
    i'd love to see a pic done with one. i have Snapseed and Aviary Photo Editor on my google play wishlist for this purpose, but don't have an X yet to try it.
    I am using a Maxx, but here is a before and after using the stock editor. It was a one button fix of a photo taken in very challenging light.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk 4
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Quick easy fix for washed out looking pics!-uploadfromtaptalk1378136407642.jpg   Quick easy fix for washed out looking pics!-uploadfromtaptalk1378136428771.jpg  

Global Posts
    152 Global Posts

Paisley, when are going this phone bro? I see you posting on here multiple times daily. Time to **** or get off the pot..no what I'm saying

thats not what the head on a guinness looks like though....on the "repaired pic"
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelGator View Post
    I am using a Maxx, but here is a before and after using the stock editor. It was a one button fix of a photo taken in very challenging light.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk 4

Quote Originally Posted by CellGuy View Post
    Paisley, when are going this phone bro? I see you posting on here multiple times daily. Time to **** or get off the pot..no what I'm saying

Stupid Sprint doesn't have the phone out yet. . It sucks!! I wait with baited breath. Dude, pity me, i'm on a motorola admiral right now. lol.
    Last edited by paisley99; 09-02-2013 at 11:38 AM.