Quick easy fix for washed out looking pics!

CSI Guy

Feb 25, 2009
Visit site
For anyone worried about washed out looking pics, just download a free app called Photo Editor on the front page of that Play Store search of Photo Editors. It is so simple to use and in less than 5 seconds, you can bring back all of the richness in those washed out photos. I got it and is is a great little app. Now you have a Moto X with rich looking pics.

guesswhat_567

Aug 21, 2013
Visit site
For anyone worried about washed out looking pics, just download a free app called Photo Editor on the front page of that Play Store search of Photo Editors. It is so simple to use and in less than 5 seconds, you can bring back all of the richness in those washed out photos. I got it and is is a great little app. Now you have a Moto X with rich looking pics.

I just use the punch filter from the default picture editor that comes loaded with moto x that does the job most of the times .. also I find moto x pictures more close to reality ..I find s4 pictures overly saturated sometimes

Posted via Android Central App

Paisley

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
i'd love to see a pic done with one. i have Snapseed and Aviary Photo Editor on my google play wishlist for this purpose, but don't have an X yet to try it.

SteelGator

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
i'd love to see a pic done with one. i have Snapseed and Aviary Photo Editor on my google play wishlist for this purpose, but don't have an X yet to try it.

I am using a Maxx, but here is a before and after using the stock editor. It was a one button fix of a photo taken in very challenging light.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk 4

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1378136407642.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1378136407642.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 28
  • uploadfromtaptalk1378136428771.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1378136428771.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 27

CellGuy

Jul 30, 2011
Visit site
Paisley, when are going this phone bro? I see you posting on here multiple times daily. Time to **** or get off the pot..no what I'm saying ;)

Paisley

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
Paisley, when are going this phone bro? I see you posting on here multiple times daily. Time to **** or get off the pot..no what I'm saying ;)

Stupid Sprint doesn't have the phone out yet. :(. It sucks!! I wait with baited breath. Dude, pity me, i'm on a motorola admiral right now. lol.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress