- 10-06-2013, 11:00 PM #2
- 5,162 Posts
- Stock 4.4 (KitKat)
Re: quick keywords to voice dial
I haven't messed with the setting myself, but I read in another thread that you can assign a phonetic name for a contact. I just checked and its accessible via contacts. Choose the contact you want to edit, add another field, phonetic name. That should do it.
Let us know how that works.
Sent from my GT-P7510 using AC Forums mobile app
- By MrSourGit in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 5Last Post: 10-07-2013, 06:00 PM
- By Tahoedan in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 2Last Post: 10-07-2013, 10:06 AM
- By semp1 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 10-06-2013, 10:55 PM
- By Nana Helen in forum Samsung Galaxy S IIReplies: 1Last Post: 10-06-2013, 09:43 PM
- By raiders13rugger in forum HTC OneReplies: 1Last Post: 10-06-2013, 08:59 PM