Ugh. :(. Dropped phone. It's gone. Screen is so dead that it's black even though the phone...

Paisley

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
seems to be working underneath and i can hear it go beep beep. :(.

Has motorola been fixing them for a fee does anyone know? no, no case, i was being too fussy trying to find one i liked. Never again.

I should have shopping protection with Discover but i don't know if they're as full coverage as Amex, which is what i usually use. :(. Funnily enough, on their shopping protection page the photo is of a cracked cell phone. lol. Hopefully Sprint didn't fk up the way the billed the phone, that i'm a little worried about.

Last edited:

Paisley

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: Ugh. :(. Dropped phone. It's gone. Screen is so dead that it's black even thought the phone...

A quick search took me here
https://motorola-global-portal.custhelp.com/app/answers/prod_answer_detail/a_id/95231/p/30,6720,8696

have a look and see if helps you, sorry to hear about your phone

oh ouch, $175. Hopefully my CC does something for me. Turns out i'm insured by Sprint as well, so if i go through Sprint might be faster and hopefully i get reimbursed for the $230 which will pay for the fee. Dunno. See how it goes.

Anyone gone through Motorola, how did it go for you? Anyone go through sprint for a moto? how did that go?

Camilo

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
Re: Ugh. :(. Dropped phone. It's gone. Screen is so dead that it's black even thought the phone...

oh ouch, $175. Hopefully my CC does something for me. Turns out i'm insured by Sprint as well, so if i go through Sprint might be faster and hopefully i get reimbursed for the $230 which will pay for the fee. Dunno. See how it goes.

Anyone gone through Motorola, how did it go for you? Anyone go through sprint for a moto? how did that go?

For what it's worth, that $175 isn't so awful. We have "full coverage" on our new smartphones through ATT, about $10 per month. It has a $199 deductible for the highest level of smart phone, which the MotoX is (also the IPhone, which I know - my daughter's was stolen and it cost her $199 to get a new one!).

To me, if I could get out of a smartphone disaster for less than $200, I'd be OK with it. Not happy, mind you, but it's not $600.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance