Kit Kat Update & LG Tone Plus Headphone Volume

Clintg37

Aug 2, 2013
Visit site
After the Kit Kat update today on my Verizon Moto X the volume on my LG Tone Plus headphones is too loud at the lowest volume setting. The headphones worked fine before the update. It's great that the volume controller on the headphones now actually controls the volume on the phone, but now I can't adjust the volume low enough.

I had this issue with my old Droid Razr. I demo'd a Moto X and when I found out the LG Headphones worked fine it was 70% of the reason I got the Moto X over an iPhone. That's how important music controls are to me! Anyone know fix for this?

anon(8331907)

Dec 10, 2013
Visit site
Hi. I just bought the Droid Ultra and noticed the same thing. It also runs KitKat. It never did this on earlier versions?

Posted via Android Central App

26kick

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
Hi, I just got the tone plus and wish I could turn it down further on my Moto X (Sprint, kit kat).

Has anyone found a solution for this?

Thanks!

gingersnapgirl

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
After the Kit Kat update today on my Verizon Moto X the volume on my LG Tone Plus headphones is too loud at the lowest volume setting. The headphones worked fine before the update. It's great that the volume controller on the headphones now actually controls the volume on the phone, but now I can't adjust the volume low enough.

I had this issue with my old Droid Razr. I demo'd a Moto X and when I found out the LG Headphones worked fine it was 70% of the reason I got the Moto X over an iPhone. That's how important music controls are to me! Anyone know fix for this?

can't be of any help, but I am happy to see that I'm not going crazy and that it's not just me this is happening to.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty