Verizon Moto X in Memphis Area - Signal Related
I thought there were specific Moto X carrier threads, but I must be blind this morning. Is there anyone in the Memphis area with a Verizon Moto X on this forum? I ask because I am curious what your signal strength is. I know it is completely dependent upon what area you are in, but I am currently around -115 dBm and 27 asu. From what I can tell, this is not a great signal overall and could be causing some poorer battery response.
Anyone in the area seeing similiar?
- 01-05-2014, 09:26 AM #2
Re: Verizon Moto X in Memphis Area - Signal Related
Sensorly.com is a good tool to see a more accurate picture of cell coverage. It is mapped by users, so that is the double edged sword. While not a lot of people use this, it is still reported by the actual devices.
Devices: Current: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0); Retired: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch); Traded: Galaxy S3
When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be - Lao Tzu 'If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.' - Mahatma Gandhi
Community Guidelines and also here
- By sdstevep in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 5Last Post: 02-27-2014, 02:26 PM
- By jasonbird in forum Google Nexus 10 TabletReplies: 1Last Post: 01-11-2014, 05:58 AM
- By deocamdata in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 4Last Post: 01-04-2014, 12:34 PM
- By ONLYuseBB10 in forum Moto XReplies: 12Last Post: 01-02-2014, 09:30 PM
- By jinjin12 in forum Moto GReplies: 0Last Post: 01-02-2014, 11:31 AM