Does moto x support Google play HD Movies?

mvsmith

Oct 11, 2013
Visit site
Hello,

In finally in town today and went to at&t and saw the amazing moto x and the colors. Pretty sure which color combo I want now. I've also recently purchased several Google play movies and shows in HD. I'm wondering if moto x supports HD playback. That and all my flixster movies. Trying to device between the moto x and nexus 5 today and this is a factor.

I looked online and did not find anything. Thanks.

Posted via Android Central App

zedorda

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
Well since the Moto X doesn't have a full HD(1080) display I not sure it matters if it supports it. HD movie or not your going to see the see thing on the screen.

Last edited:

mvsmith

Oct 11, 2013
Visit site
I meant more to use it with miracast and watch it on my TV. My zoom doesn't support HD Playback.

anon(847090)

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
Hello,

In finally in town today and went to at&t and saw the amazing moto x and the colors. Pretty sure which color combo I want now. I've also recently purchased several Google play movies and shows in HD. I'm wondering if moto x supports HD playback. That and all my flixster movies. Trying to device between the moto x and nexus 5 today and this is a factor.

I looked online and did not find anything. Thanks.

Play movies on mobile devices only plays at 720p which moto X already support.

I dont think Play Movies support 1080p.. so answer to your question is Yes!

Correct me if i am wrong

mvsmith

Oct 11, 2013
Visit site
Play movies on mobile devices only plays at 720p which moto X already support.

I dont think Play Movies support 1080p.. so answer to your question is Yes!

Correct me if i am wrong

Thank you I think your right. Now that I think about it vudu offers HDX which is full 1080p. I think most digital HD is only 720p anyways. Should have checked at at&t but their moto x was slow and laggy. But I know people destroy kiosk models all the time.

I'll check at best buy and ask them and check in their phone. Thanks.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rezaking886