creating new contact from incoming call

Puzzlegal

Jul 19, 2011
Visit site
Maybe this belongs in some other forum, but phone interfaces are different enough that I thought I would ask here.

Is there an easy way to create a new contact from an incoming phone call? It was really easy on my last phone, but I couldn't figure out how to do it on this one, and ended up writing down the phone number and just creating the contact by hand.

dmark44

Mar 2, 2012
Visit site
Hmmm, if it did, I missed that. I asked her to call me specifically to get her info on my phone. I wonder if I have some setting off.

I had the same problem at least once, where the option to save the contact never came up.

Sent from my Moto X

Chase Lilly

Nov 15, 2013
Visit site
Open your phone app.
Hit the clock on the bottom left corner.
Find the number you need to enter, and hit the stupid little default face guy. If you don’t touch the face you end up calling the number instead.
Now touch the stupid face guy with a plus sign next to him.
From here you can add to existing or create new contact.

nfotiu

Nov 18, 2013
Visit site
I have never been asked to enter a contact after a call.

The easiest way to do this though is to click on the dialer, then click on the picture of the clock in the bottom left corner. That will give you your call history. Then click on the silhouette of the head to the left of the number, and either add it to an existing contact or click create new contact at the bottom.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana