New Moto Z Force

maxman1

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
After the grinding choice between the Moto & Google Pixel XL I finally decided I'm absolutely spoiled by Moto Actions & pulled the trigger on the Black/Rose Gold Z in the 64GB version. Ordered via Moto Maker & delivery came 3 days before the scheduled date.

Left the protective plastic on the screen & had local Verizon install the flexible glass screen protector. I told the CSR beforehand that I was picky about the screen & he was most receptive - said if I didn't like it he'd do it until I was happy. I think I was fretting needlessly, first time was perfect - almost impossible to detect.

Came to the Z Force from original Turbo which I passed down to my son - it still looks & runs like the day it was released when I bought it. It's to retire a 5 year old Razr Maxx which still runs (a good bit slower) and still has a full-day battery.

In spite of slower updates, it's very hard for me to dump Moto - for me, they just work. As for the new X Force, I'm only a few days into it but so far, seems the best yet - blazing fast & smooth, gorgeous display & camera good as I could ever need in a mobile device.

kmf1

May 5, 2011
Visit site
Welcome. I just purchased a new Z Force yesterday. No mods yet, but I am looking forward to getting the Hasselblad camera mod. So far, so good. Said goodbye to my T2.

mpulford311

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Welcome. I too purchased a Z force a few days ago as well. Left at&t, had a one plus one. Came to Verizon and got the Z force. I really like this phone. Pretty tough to beat.

Mike-Mike

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I am posting all over AC about how I can't choose between the Moto Z Force Droid and the LG V20.

Seems like Moto should have some deals out since it has been out since July