Verizon Moto z Droid $240 on DPP with jbl and battery mod

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Ambassador
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
That's a pretty sweet deal! I almost (I said ALMOST) wish I was a Verizon customer again. lol

Mike-Mike

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Anyone know if I buy from Best Buy online can I activate the phone on any line when it comes? It doesn't need to be activated on the line it was purchased for does it.

i think I understand what you are saying...

I have 5 phone numbers on my account. I wanted the Moto Z Force Droid on Line#1. However I had an upgrade available for Line#5. I used that upgrade at Best Buy to get the Moto Z Force Droid with the deal on payment plan. I had it delivered to my house. Then I took it into a corporate Verizon store and had them activate the Moto Z Force Droid on Line#1, leaving Line#5 the same as it always was

Jaycemiskel

Trusted Member
Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
i think I understand what you are saying...

I have 5 phone numbers on my account. I wanted the Moto Z Force Droid on Line#1. However I had an upgrade available for Line#5. I used that upgrade at Best Buy to get the Moto Z Force Droid with the deal on payment plan. I had it delivered to my house. Then I took it into a corporate Verizon store and had them activate the Moto Z Force Droid on Line#1, leaving Line#5 the same as it always was
Is it the Z force Droid or the Z Droid? I thought it was the latter.

rsgoldens

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
It is just the regular Z Droid. I snagged one because I had originally wanted gold but BB only had black. I got the deal with the $250 BB gift card and they let me put it as a down payment (they are not allowing that a anymore). So I will sell the black one and end up with the color I wanted and the mods, maybe even ahead a little bit.

Jaycemiskel

Trusted Member
Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
It is just the regular Z Droid. I snagged one because I had originally wanted gold but BB only had black. I got the deal with the $250 BB gift card and they let me put it as a down payment (they are not allowing that a anymore). So I will sell the black one and end up with the color I wanted and the mods, maybe even ahead a little bit.
I really like the gold one as well but I feel like I'd lose that affect when I put the mods on so I'll probably just grab a black one. I prefer black faces to white on my devices.