Pre-Sale-Sellout?

Axlfro

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
Do you think the Droid 2 will sell out from the pre-sale? What are the chances of them being available in VZW stores tomorrow?

jas o

May 10, 2010
Visit site
There hasn't been as much hype for the D2, but given VZW's track record recently I wouldn't hold my breathe. You might be ok tomorrow, but I bet they run out by Monday.

dbdynsty25

May 1, 2010
Visit site
There is not nearly the hype just because they are still pushing the X. Once they start advertising for the D2 I think we will see the demand pick up.

johntkong

Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
I spoke with a vxw associate yesterday. They are super mum about anything Droid except that Droid X will ship late August. I think we will be good with the supply of D2.

R2 D2, where are you?

johntkong

Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
There hasn't been as much hype for the D2, but given VZW's track record recently I wouldn't hold my breathe. You might be ok tomorrow, but I bet they run out by Monday.

I managed to get a Dx on launch day. Sadly, it was defective so it had to go back :(

jas o

May 10, 2010
Visit site
Well it's 8:15am launch day and no "who is waiting in line for the D2" thread. Maybe supply will be ok. Is anyone even getting it? Most people get the Dinc and the DX and no one has any upgrades left to get the D2??

kroman1107

May 15, 2010
Visit site
yea i waited on a short line for a dx. i preordered my girlfriends d2 online so it should be here by friday according to the rep. yea there was not any real hype behind this phone but then again there was not really a need for it we knew.everything about thos d2 they leaked everything but a release date and we estimated that too. should be a cool device looking foward to tinkering with froyo.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Trantice99

May 20, 2010
Visit site
I was told that the Droid 2 won't be in stores until the 15th, although pre-order online was yesterday.

I bought mine today and will get it tomorrow hopefully. I just need a new phone badly, but I do kinda want the DX instead. I don't mind using the droid 2 for the next month and hoping for some new stock of the DX so I can exchange.
Then again, I may fall in love with the D2 and it's pull out keyboard.

kroman1107

May 15, 2010
Visit site
I was told that the Droid 2 won't be in stores until the 15th, although pre-order online was yesterday.

I bought mine today and will get it tomorrow hopefully. I just need a new phone badly, but I do kinda want the DX instead. I don't mind using the droid 2 for the next month and hoping for some new stock of the DX so I can exchange.
Then again, I may fall in love with the D2 and it's pull out keyboard.

Depends on what youd like i have the dx and love it very fast and responsive great phone. my daughter was born afteri got my dx so i ve taken like 300 pics and video with it and must say the camera is awesome on the x not to say the d2 wont have one i usually wouldnt even care it just worked out that way for me. i think youll be happy with the d2!

Doyer

Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
The Best Buy I went to today was sold out at 10:30 am. The blue shirt said they had just received another shipment though.

dbdynsty25

May 1, 2010
Visit site
There were plenty of D2s at my local verizon store at noon...myself and two other guys were picking one up at the time. Definitely couldn't say that about the X.

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I don't think they will sell out of this phone either : 1) because not the hype or demand as much for it
and 2) there are now 3 new phones out there to split up the people more , kinda like herding cows into seperate fields

Doyer

Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, there were so many leaks, but not alot of pre advertising hype from Verizon, like there was for the X. Wonder if they didn't want to cut into the X's sales since it came out not too long ago.

kroman1107

May 15, 2010
Visit site
Fed ex says mine will be in tommorow. Im glad theres no hype behind this phone.made it more accessible to people who realize its potential. people either dont know about it or bash it.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87