Need Pictures Off Phone No Battery

snobird

Feb 24, 2013
Visit site
I have a person who I work with that ripped the cable on his battery and of course his phone no longer works, he has already bought another and using that now. He has asked me if I can get his pictures off for him and I told him I will see what I can do. If you plug the phone into pc it has the green light come on and if you plug it into the wall it stays at the splash screen. The pc wont recognize it with the usb drivers from the motorola site which I expected it not too but is there any way into this phone to get the pictures off it?

Thanks in advance.

Also if anyone has a eb41 battery I have T4 torx just let me know if your willing to sell it.

gnr_2

Oct 13, 2012
Visit site
Does he happen to have the pics on the memory card and not internal memory? I'm sure that would be too easy.

Sent from my totally awesome Sprint Galaxy Nexus, even if I don't know all its secrets yet.

snobird

Feb 24, 2013
Visit site
Yea way to easy, he had like 20 pics on his memory card but claims he had over 400 on his phone. I'm sure there has to be a way though to get into the phone without a battery.

Thanks.

gnr_2

Oct 13, 2012
Visit site
Is it on Verizon? They have phone management software that might be able to do it, even if the PC doesn't recognize it as a drive.

Sent from my totally awesome Sprint Galaxy Nexus, even if I don't know all its secrets yet.

snobird

Feb 24, 2013
Visit site
Is it on Verizon? They have phone management software that might be able to do it, even if the PC doesn't recognize it as a drive.

It is verizon, do you have a link to the phone management software?

gnr_2

Oct 13, 2012
Visit site
It is verizon, do you have a link to the phone management software?
I think it's part of "My Verizon" so he'd have to download it from there.

jctennis

Jan 4, 2011
Visit site
I have heard of people putting 5 volts in to the 2 screws that attached the battery ribbon cable. I'm not sure which post is negative or positive. You could give it a try, what's the worst that can happen? The phone is already hosed.

Sent from my XT894 using Tapatalk 2