issue with chrome on the maxx. is it just me?

sox08

Jul 14, 2010
Visit site
I've been noticing lately while on chrome that when I'm on a page all of a sudden it will jump to the bottom of a page for no reason and on multiple sites too. No matter where you are on a page while on chrome it will jump to the bottom for no reason anyone else having this problem? Is it something in settings??

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
I have not experienced this. Go to the Settings menu in the App List, select Apps > Chrome > then clear everything there.

Sent from my Motorola Droid Maxx using Tapatalk 4

zxphenomenalxz

Jul 1, 2011
Visit site
Also having issue I believe it's s bug in chrome. Did it to me on almost every site that allows comments. I downloaded next browser until chrome has an update but so far next browser is sick.

Posted via Android Central App

Optimus Prune

Jul 13, 2012
Visit site
The only thing I've noticed about Chrome is that it seems to be taking an inordinate amount of battery usage according to GSam Battery Monitor. But I'm assuming that's because a lot of Google location collection is being categorized as Chrome in that app.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk 4

sox08

Jul 14, 2010
Visit site
thanks eclipse I tried this but before I did I went and turned off location on my phone and then restarted it and it seems to be working. can anyone else confirm this to be a fix when location is off?

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
thanks eclipse I tried this but before I did I went and turned off location on my phone and then restarted it and it seems to be working. can anyone else confirm this to be a fix when location is off?

My location settings are set to on and I have yet to experience this.
a8ajuhyg.jpg

Sent from my Motorola Droid Maxx using Tapatalk 4