- 03-15-2014, 08:55 AM #2
- 03-15-2014, 09:17 AM #3
- 03-15-2014, 10:36 AM #4
Re: Droid MAXX: chrome is always crashing
It's never crashed on me, either. Another thing to try, if it continues, is to go to Settings->apps, find Chrome and tap it, and wipe data.
Another thing to try is to factory reset, if you haven't done it since the KitKat upgrade. It's often beneficial after an OS upgrade to factory reset.
- 03-15-2014, 04:41 PM #5
- By kami8586 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 5Last Post: 03-16-2014, 02:03 AM
- By Ian Fisher1 in forum The Gamer's LoungeReplies: 1Last Post: 03-15-2014, 09:36 AM
- By Archedi in forum HTC One Google EditionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-15-2014, 06:50 AM
- By YaSo in forum Nexus 4 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 03-14-2014, 08:02 PM
- By Ali2365 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 03-14-2014, 02:00 PM