Problem With Recovery

UPEngineer

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
Hello all,

I have a weird problem and I can't seem to figure it out. I have searched high and low and can't find an answer or even anyone that has this problem.

I was running a custom 2.2 rom with clockwork recovery installed via Rom Manager.

Anyways, I started having a few problems so I was going to take it to stock and redo everything.

I have the stock 2.1 sbf file and I put it back to my phone using RSD lite.

It installed fine except it changed my PRL number to some weird higher number and now I can't get my phone to activate because it has the roaming triangle and is roaming on US Cellular.

I reinstalled my custom rom and used rom manager to restore the image I had saved before I recovered and all is well except I cannot activate my phone because I can't see a verizon network.

I even went into the programming menu and replaced the SID, MDN and MIN with all the settings in my Droid X but no dice.

Any suggestions or tell me what i did wrong?

I have found a way to write a new PRL but I can't get the HW virtual port app to work. So basically I am stuck.

Thanks.

thebizz

phone addict
Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
i would call verizon and tell them you cant activate your phone they may be able to walk you through it or give you more help then what you will get from here you can always try and flash frg01b sbf and see if that fixes your issue. dont know how that could of happened thought
sorry i couldnt be more help

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non