Bugless Beauty Overclocking

EOAkrish

Jan 29, 2010
Visit site
Do you need to have SetCPU in the newest version to have it overclocked? It says on the build info site that it is set to 950 and 125. Anyone?

rommer

Jan 19, 2010
Visit site
No battery issues. In fact, in my case the battery seems to last longer because the processor sleep speed of 125 vs 250 on a stock Droid uses LESS battery.

Noctem

Nov 3, 2009
Visit site
Same here as bronco. I installed setcpu and it said max was 550, but im using bugless beauty from here:

http:// alldroid. org/viewtopic. php?f=309&t=1391

(remove the spacing)

chuckz28

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
I went through the whole process starting last night and finished this morning. I noticed with bugless beast that unless you change the profiles with setcpu you are still running factory speed settings. Linepack results before and after bugless install were identical for me until I installed set CPU. Trying at 800 MHz first I went from a highest score of 4.707 mflops up to 6.8 mflops. So far so good but initial install went through a few boot cycles and had me worried. Hopefully it settles cause the rom looks fantastic.

jeffnucci

Jan 21, 2010
Visit site
SetCPU has profiles. If you overclocked select autodetect instead of the Droid profile. You will be able to use your own profiles after that.