How do i restore my droid to factory?

logodude

Jan 11, 2010
Visit site
I have rooted my droid and overclocked it. But I can not get the wifi to work. I have tried everything but no luck. I want my wifi so i want to restore it to factory settings. I want it to be like i just open it. I used to mod my iPhone and all you had to do was use itunes to restore it and that would fix everything. Is there something similar that i can do to my droid?

weirdkid

Jul 10, 2009
Visit site
From the 5 minutes of googling I did. You'd have to flash an unrooted update.zip or a stock nandroid to unroot it. I don't own a droid so I don't know. Maybe someone with a rooted droid can chime in.

logodude

Jan 11, 2010
Visit site
I have searched about this a lot and cant find anything that helps me. The hard reset option does not help me. I tried applying an unrooted update.zip and when i apply it aborts it in the middle of applying it. Thanks for the help so far!

petey0787

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
its not that simple if the page wont open!!!! ive rooted, and flashed a few roms and the damn phone aint actin right. all i wanna do is bring my phone back to stovk like when i took it out of the box. clock work mod just shows as a white screen now. factory reset never works. wth is wrong with this thing!?!?!?!

scarryman04

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Look at the "Nuked my phone, any help?" thread I posted a link on how to restore factory settings through SBF to restore it back to stock.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38