2.0.1 Live Wallpapers

PITTSBURGHkid83

Feb 5, 2010
Visit site
I'm a little lost is deodexed the same as being rooted? I was rooted with sholes now I'm back to stock but I still have sm updater on my phone should root again? I want me some live wallpapers! No clue how...

stefanl

Dec 4, 2009
Visit site
works amazing on sholes 2.0.6! Its even interactive if your using his launcher2 (2.1 launcher) which i prefer anyway

jmoney00

Nov 22, 2009
Visit site
hmm using the nexus froze on me 2times... going to test it out some more see if it still works out. still better than any of the 2.1 roms out their =)

Brett

Retired Moderator
Nov 22, 2009
Visit site
can somebody dumb down the instructions on how too install this. I would love to have this on my phone but I don't know what to do after you boot into recovery. I would really appreciate it. thank you

thebizz

phone addict
Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
can somebody dumb down the instructions on how too install this. I would love to have this on my phone but I don't know what to do after you boot into recovery. I would really appreciate it. thank you

Use the automatic and download it put it into the root of your sdcard
see the FAQ. In the Droid section for rebooting into recovery
once in recovery select install
then choose a rom sdcard and you should see the package you downloaded
select it to install
Once done reboot that's it

Brett

Retired Moderator
Nov 22, 2009
Visit site
ok thank you. im gonna give it a shot but is this going to delete anything on my phone or nothing bad will happen

Brett

Retired Moderator
Nov 22, 2009
Visit site
gonna sound like a dumb and probably aa question asked a lot, hour do I make a nandroid copy. im sort for my lack of knowledge

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana