Moto Voice Commands

doogald

Trusted Member
Jan 3, 2010
Visit site
You can do anything in that list; anything not in that list is passed on to the Google search app. So, yes, anything you can search with using Google's standard voice commands plus the ones that Motorola added.

You can use the "help me" command to get a full list of Moto Voice commands.

See also Here's everything you can command your new Moto X to do by voice | Android Central (pretty old; I believe that there are now more commands.)

THEPRFCT10

Jul 1, 2011
Visit site
So it sounds like it's better to have Moto Voice enabled than disabled and using OK Google..... Since Moto has additional features, right?

jonstrong

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
So it sounds like it's better to have Moto Voice enabled than disabled and using OK Google..... Since Moto has additional features, right?
Having it enabled gives you the best of both worlds. Moto Voice will respond if it can. If it can't, it passes the request through to Google.

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site

Yes.

Posted via the Android Central App on the Moto X Pure Edition

buildscapeinc

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
I actually went the other way given that info. There is nothing in the Moto list there that I would ever use. I used Moto Voice for a few weeks initially & didn't like having to wait for Moto to kick it over to Google. It didn't make sense to me to have a middle man in an otherwise straight forward process. I also didn't have a lot of success with the Moto Voice initiation while my phone was off, so that bit of frustration also played into using Google voice instead of Moto Voice. Very much like the phone though!

Brian