Terrible lint issue with screen

N4Newbie

Trusted Member
Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Tear up some tiny fragments of paper or get some lint from your clothes dryer's screen and separate it into tiny strands. Spread it out on a flat surface.

Hold your phone 1/2" to 1" above the lint pile you just made, screen side down. Is the lint/paper drawn to the phone's screen? If yes, then you definitely have a static charge problem.

Why? Could be your phone's case (if you use one; if you do not, then consider trying one as a means to dissipate the static charge). Could be the material your pants are made from. Could be that the humidity is extremely low in your environment.

anon(1733)

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
Well all. Sorry to say I had to give up. The lint issue really is a problem for me. Drives me nuts. I'm constantly wiping my phone off. I decided to switch phones. Shame because the turbo is a fantastic device. But I have OCD and like my stuff neat. Best of luck everyone and I hope you enjoy your phones. See you around the forums.

1901Madison

Jun 21, 2013
Visit site
Well all. Sorry to say I had to give up. The lint issue really is a problem for me. Drives me nuts. I'm constantly wiping my phone off. I decided to switch phones. Shame because the turbo is a fantastic device. But I have OCD and like my stuff neat. Best of luck everyone and I hope you enjoy your phones. See you around the forums.

Which phone did you switch to?

anon(1733)

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
I switched to the v10. I'm still disappointed I really did like the Turbo 2. So far the V10 is good as well. We will see how it fairs.

anon(1733)

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
For me it is. I unplugged the v10 approx 7 hrs ago and with web surfing. Steaming youtube. Downloading a couple of apps. And streaming music on the way to work instill have 77% battery life left. So far it is working for me.

1901Madison

Jun 21, 2013
Visit site
For me it is. I unplugged the v10 approx 7 hrs ago and with web surfing. Steaming youtube. Downloading a couple of apps. And streaming music on the way to work instill have 77% battery life left. So far it is working for me.

Not questioning you; just surprised. That's great though.

anon(1733)

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
Oh no I wasn't saying you were questioning me. Lol. I was surprised as well. So far it seems ok. I read of unexpected battery drain a d I am still a bit worried about the screen as there have been a few reports of the screen cracking. But hopefully it works out.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty