Just ordered a T2 - Case and Screen Protector Question

xdollface8

Dec 2, 2014
Visit site
Hi All,

I switched from the original Turbo to an S6 Edge. The battery life basically turned me off.

I just ordered a Turbo 2.

Any suggestions on screen protectors and cases?

Thanks!

Posted via the Android Central App

frankemtp

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
I have yet to find a screen protector that works well. I have simply kept it unadorned and have been quite happy. As for a case, just go to Amazon.

PowrDroid

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
Hi All,

I switched from the original Turbo to an S6 Edge. The battery life basically turned me off.

I just ordered a Turbo 2.

Any suggestions on screen protectors and cases?

Thanks!

I doubt that you need a screen protector. What kind of case are you looking for? Heavy duty protection or light duty protection? I would think with the shatterproof screen you really only need a light case, but I don't know for sure.

kmf1

May 5, 2011
Visit site
I have had the Verizon flexible glass screen protector on mine since release morning. Had the Verizon store guys put it on. I also use the Verizon brand shell holster combo for my case.

Jaingo5150

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
I use the same Verizon screen protector. I use a clear tpu case only to protect the edges in case it is dropped. I used moto maker so mine isn't a basic black so wanted to see it regularly.

xdollface8

Dec 2, 2014
Visit site
Mine is also from Moto Maker.

I am looking for both a rugged case for hikes, beach days, concerts, etc.

Also looking for a thin regular case for daily use.

As far as the screen protector goes I'll look for the Verizon one online. Thanks!

Toes Up

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site
I went without a screen protector initially until I started noticing some minor scratches. So, I replaced the top lens then put a VZW flexible glass on. Keep in mind that the replacement lens is almost the same price as a VZW flexible glass, but I think the flexible glass will wear a little better. It's all dependent on your tolerance level.

You really don't need much of a case on this phone, if at all. You might just want to start with one case and go from there. But it's your money.....

Homee2010

Aug 29, 2013
Visit site
Just got a CaseMate Naked case for my DT2. Crystal clear polycarbonate, looks great. Also got a cheap plastic screen protector. I can still see the ballistic nylon pattern on the back of the phone.

Android Central wont let me post a link yet, as I'm a newbie. But theyre on EBay....