Ringtone turning itself on

graymorality

May 26, 2016
Visit site
Ok so my Droid Turbo is working great except for one really annoying thing.

I will have it set to vibrate only or silent and next thing I know the rington volume is at full or at a low volume above vibrate.

No I am not accidentally pressing the buttons. This has happened while it has sat undisturbed on my desk and immediately after i make a phone call.

Does anyone at all know how to fix this. I have scoured the internet and can't find the solution

IronCat21

Mar 15, 2015
Visit site
Ok so my Droid Turbo is working great except for one really annoying thing.

I will have it set to vibrate only or silent and next thing I know the rington volume is at full or at a low volume above vibrate.

No I am not accidentally pressing the buttons. This has happened while it has sat undisturbed on my desk and immediately after i make a phone call.

Does anyone at all know how to fix this. I have scoured the internet and can't find the solution
That sounds really annoying! Just to clarify, is this only for calls, or is it for texts, or both?

graymorality

May 26, 2016
Visit site
I don't often use texting so i am not sure (i typically use facebook messenger for that type of thing). However it turns the call ringtone volume on. It doesn't only happen when I've made a call though. sometimes randomly and also when it connects to a blutooth device

Mitch Bailey1

Sep 28, 2016
Visit site
I have the same issue. My ringer constantly turns itself on when I'm not even touching it. Its extremely annoying especially since I prefer to have it on silent 90% of the time