Droid Turbo Video Review

travaz

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
I just knew you would get a Red one. LOL Nice looking phone! I got the 64 GB Ballistic Nylon and don't think it is slippery at all

Last edited:

Snareman

Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
Wow, great work on the review! Better than most of the big guys reviews. Me likey. :)

Sent Turbo-fast from my bulletproof 64GB Droid Turbo

Thanks for the comment on the vid. Can't reply there for some reason because of google screwing up YT with Google+. Its very random.

NoahForeman

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
Will have to watch on my computer, every time you say Droid Turbo it activates my Launch Phrase, LOL.

Posted from my Droid Turbo via the AC App

jfoofoo

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
very well covered review. one quick question. how do you set up double tap to turn off screen?

I am also using nova, but seeing that option under gesture control.

Snareman

Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
The phone kind of told me something like "you know that's a crappy phrase, but you can go ahead and use at your own risk it if you want" where as before it was saying "that's a crappy phrase and I'm not letting you use it."

rodofdisaster

Nov 2, 2014
Visit site
Thanks so much for your thoughtful review. I've had my eye on this phone. I've always had an iPhone and, like you, I have all Macs at home. A little worried to jump ship to android but I feel that iOS is stale.

How is the call quality on this phone? I've heard that the call volume is weak. Is that true?

Snareman

Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
Thanks so much for your thoughtful review. I've had my eye on this phone. I've always had an iPhone and, like you, I have all Macs at home. A little worried to jump ship to android but I feel that iOS is stale.

How is the call quality on this phone? I've heard that the call volume is weak. Is that true?

I've only made a few calls, but it seems to be good. No complaints. The iP6 looks like a great phone. Great size and weight and great camera, but I just can't do the small batteries after being spoiled by these larger ones.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ecstasy89