ZAGG shield update

tdelfie03

Mar 18, 2014
Visit site
I had a flexible glass screen protector put on by verizon a little over a week ago and I love it! No halo and no finger prints. I don't know if it's just me but my screen seems brighter.

Posted via the Android Central App

Ping Man

Nov 20, 2014
Visit site
Very nice!! This is what I wanted to see. I wonder how they run out of stock so quick!! I am waiting till they come back in stock and then I will be buying it.

I don't think it has run out of stock. I think it is yet to have been in stock. They have it up on their website so they can start selling it as soon as it is available.

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
I had a flexible glass screen protector put on by verizon a little over a week ago and I love it! No halo and no finger prints. I don't know if it's just me but my screen seems brighter.

It isn't brighter. Glad you like it though because not many here like it. It attracts fingerprints and feels cheap. The Verizon Tempered Glass is much better and actually feels like glass.

Mar 26, 2015
Visit site
The invisible shield screen protectors are in stock on zag's website and buy one get one free this weekend. I just ordered 2 for just shy of $25... Free shipping.

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
I just checked its showing out of stock?

You're correct. I did a Google Search and its out of stock. When I posted that initially my Google Search led me to Zagg UK where it is indeed still in stock. Didnt even realize it. Wonder why its not in the USA yet.

cbironman24

Feb 20, 2013
Visit site
You're correct. I did a Google Search and its out of stock. When I posted that initially my Google Search led me to Zagg UK where it is indeed still in stock. Didnt even realize it. Wonder why its not in the USA yet.

Well maybe that means it will be here soon. I cant wait to see some feedback about how it fits.
I'm still happy with the last iVoler I got but If I need to get a replacement Ill probably give the Zagg a shot before rolling the dice with iVoler again.

doogald

Trusted Member
Jan 3, 2010
Visit site

Which begs the question: why is Zagg offering a droid turbo product in the UK? Even if it is intended for the Moto Maxx, that also is not sold in the UK, and it must have a fraction of sales of the turbo.

NoahForeman

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
Well, I emailed ZAGG about Glass being in stock in the UK and not the US and they replied it would be available in 2 weeks.

Fingers crossed!

Posted via the Android Central App on my Droid Turbo.

vlok16

Mar 19, 2012
Visit site
I just emailed them two days ago and they said that since the Droid Turbo did not sell very well they are not making the HDX or Glass protector for it. They will only be doing the original Invisible Shield and the information on their website is a mistake at the moment.

NoahForeman

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
I just emailed them two days ago and they said that since the Droid Turbo did not sell very well they are not making the HDX or Glass protector for it. They will only be doing the original Invisible Shield and the information on their website is a mistake at the moment.

Well that sucks considering they do make them and sell them in the UK :/

Posted via the Android Central App on my Droid Turbo.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty