where are screenshots stored ??

UnlockedOnly

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
I use the default gallery for all photos and video storage. I have about 10 screenshots that I captured today and are no where in my gallery.

Posted via the Android Central App

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Try this. Open your gallery, tap on the hamburger menu (three lines top left) and select albums. Look for the screenshot folder.

dungoyle

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
????

Within your phone file structure (using ES File Explorer for instance -- a highly recommended application), the location is:

/sdcard/Pictures/Screenshots

If you connect it t your PC, it's whatever drive letter is assigned to the phone, Pictures\Screenshots.

Kishor27

Jul 30, 2015
Visit site
I just found out.. In where the photos are stored. Open this and on the left top are three small lines, click this and in the menu which pops up with your email address, Click Device Folders and you will find them here..

russel5150

Jul 15, 2012
Visit site
Just a suggestion, i use quickpic app for my gallery, it actually shows up as a screenshot folder.

I really havent messed w the gallery on phones in a long time, because quick pic is such a simple app and you can customize it easy. You might give it a try

PowrDroid

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
Just a suggestion, i use quickpic app for my gallery, it actually shows up as a screenshot folder.

I really havent messed w the gallery on phones in a long time, because quick pic is such a simple app and you can customize it easy. You might give it a try

I'm torn between Google Photos and Quick Pic. Thoughts? Currently using stock gallery.

maxman1

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
Use 'em both. (I use Google Photos mostly for backing up and accessing photos from all of my cameras together.)
That's my answer. I store online content on Google Photos, use Quickpic for customization of folders & arranging content quickly & easily & just leave the stock Gallery app as the default repository.

russel5150

Jul 15, 2012
Visit site
My thing is i dont back photos up online, i just move them to my laptop.

I havent tried google photo's so i cant speak about it, but i am happy w quickpic and ive never had an issue with it.

Nov 9, 2015
Visit site
I have tried very methods to get back my screenshots but failed. Please advise as to how I can retrieve all my screenshots.

PowrDroid

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
I have tried very methods to get back my screenshots but failed. Please advise as to how I can retrieve all my screenshots.

The answer is a few posts upstream.

Within your phone file structure (using ES File Explorer for instance -- a highly recommended application), the location is:

/sdcard/Pictures/Screenshots

If you connect it t your PC, it's whatever drive letter is assigned to the phone, Pictures\Screenshots.

http://forums.androidcentral.com/mo...790-where-screenshots-stored.html#post4259221

chanchan05

Q&A Team
Nov 22, 2014
Visit site
Screenshots are stored in phone gallery where all your pics and video stored.
Gallery isn't a storage place. It's just an app that shows all the pictures. If you look for the files, you will see that there is no 'gallery' in the file structure.

Your pictures could be stored on different folders on the phone but it will be shown altogether in the gallery.

Screenshots will be placed under either the DCIM>Screenshots folder, or Pictures>Screenshots folder.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress