Where is album art stored?

jbird68

Dec 23, 2016
Visit site
I've recently put some mp3's on my Edge+23 phone. Some of the songs are missing album artwork. I can find the album covers and download the images. But where do the images get stored so they don't show up with my camera photos? It's annoying to not have the album covers show up when playing these songs.

Reactions: TxDoc

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Have you tried using an ID3 tag editor to attach album art that way? It's been a while since I tinkered with this kind of thing, but I think when you do that, the album art files don't have to be separate. Try Media Monkey (although you may have to do it on a Windows PC).

Reactions: jbird68

jbird68

Dec 23, 2016
Visit site
You can update using iTunes. But I haven't used iTunes in years and I don't use iTunes with my phone...only with my iPod nano and not very often. I was looking for an app in the play store but the one that is referenced the most in articles isn't in the play store anymore.

jbird68

Dec 23, 2016
Visit site
I found "Smart MP3 Tag Editor" in the play store. It has worked great for finding cover photos and also adding all the tags that were missing. There are ads but not super annoying.

Reactions: B. Diddy

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TSFDeymos