Why doesn't the speaker on my Turbo work anymore?

A

AC Question

My speaker on my turbo doen't work anymore need help.

OK ever since I connected my Bluetooth to a portable speaker device I've been having trouble with the external speaker itself. Usually when I watch YouTube videos or play music through the music app its more than normal loud. But now ever since my Bluetooth device connected to my droid turbo (Bluetooth has been turned off to watch videos) the speaker isn't loud at all. When I put my ear to the speaker grill I can hear the sound come out of my internal speaker for phone calls. Does anyone have any idea what the problem could be. Thanks and sorry there was so much to read.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Re: My speaker on my turbo doen't work anymore need help.

Ensure your settings are turned up for media volume. When you connected the bluetooth it could have lowered it.

eams1986

Apr 29, 2011
Visit site

You can blow on the speaker holes if you see that fails to get anything you can use a needle I hize on my phone and it worked we must also see that there will haiga by water and a blow.
* luck

Jheebs

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site

You can blow on the speaker holes if you see that fails to get anything you can use a needle I hize on my phone and it worked we must also see that there will haiga by water and a blow.
* luck

HUH???

eams1986

Apr 29, 2011
Visit site

friend, afraid of damaging your device or is already working