Poor battery life

1901Madison

Jun 21, 2013
Visit site
Well I can already tell it's not going very well. Had it off charger about 6 hours. Used it normally, but just in wifi. Played some games, watched a few videos on youtube, read some mail, and read several news sites.

It shut down and won't turn back on. I think it was at about 50% battery. I plan to reinstall my original battery.

Going to send this one back and look around for another. I knew it would be a crap shoot. I will keep trying. Might look at a Brazilian site since it was a popular phone there.

Oh well. At least it's not a new phone and I'm out hundreds of dollars. It's actually a third phone as a backup. Moto Z Force and Play are main phones.

You have the exact same setup as me (Force, Play as main phones and OG Turbo as backup). I kind of like the size of the Turbo best. My dream would be to put the Moto Z Play internals into the Turbo body. The Force is a good phone, but isn't special in any particular respect.

mobrules

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
You have the exact same setup as me (Force, Play as main phones and OG Turbo as backup). I kind of like the size of the Turbo best. My dream would be to put the Moto Z Play internals into the Turbo body. The Force is a good phone, but isn't special in any particular respect.
That's awesome. I find myself using the Play more than anything. Battery life can't be beat. Verizon is kinda funny now and then when I call and switch them. Yesterday I used the Turbo, last night switched to Play. I haven't even powered on the Force in a week.

Ordered a G4 last night off Amazon to play with too. Guess I could be called a Moto Fanboy. Every smart phone I've ever owned has been a Moto product.

Side note I search around a bit and it's frustrating all the cheap, but decent specs, that work on att but not Verizon. Honor, Asus, Xiaomi, OnePlus just to name a few.

I will say I used the Force about 2 weeks ago to take photos at Grand Canyon. Pictures came out amazing.

1901Madison

Jun 21, 2013
Visit site
That's awesome. I find myself using the Play more than anything. Battery life can't be beat. Verizon is kinda funny now and then when I call and switch them. Yesterday I used the Turbo, last night switched to Play. I haven't even powered on the Force in a week.

Ordered a G4 last night off Amazon to play with too. Guess I could be called a Moto Fanboy. Every smart phone I've ever owned has been a Moto product.

Side note I search around a bit and it's frustrating all the cheap, but decent specs, that work on att but not Verizon. Honor, Asus, Xiaomi, OnePlus just to name a few.

I will say I used the Force about 2 weeks ago to take photos at Grand Canyon. Pictures came out amazing.

Why do you have to call Verizon to switch? Why not just pop out the SIM card?

PowrDroid

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
Well I can already tell it's not going very well. Had it off charger about 6 hours. Used it normally, but just in wifi. Played some games, watched a few videos on youtube, read some mail, and read several news sites.

It shut down and won't turn back on. I think it was at about 50% battery. I plan to reinstall my original battery.

Going to send this one back and look around for another. I knew it would be a crap shoot. I will keep trying. Might look at a Brazilian site since it was a popular phone there.

Oh well. At least it's not a new phone and I'm out hundreds of dollars. It's actually a third phone as a backup. Moto Z Force and Play are main phones.

That's a bummer. Did you use any of the special plastic pry tools or other specialized tools that are available?

Such as here:
https://www.amazon.com/KR-NET-3900m...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU5643737

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non