Bluetooth Problems

ptf

Mar 17, 2011
Visit site
Hi all,

If I disconnect from my DX's Bluetooth, I have to turn the Bluetooth off and then back on to connect to something else. Anyone else have this issue/know a workaround?

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk

wildman

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Hi all,

If I disconnect from my DX's Bluetooth, I have to turn the Bluetooth off and then back on to connect to something else. Anyone else have this issue/know a workaround?

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk

Have you tried entering Settings / Wireless Networks / Bluetooth Settings and click the item you want to connect and select Connect, also did you turn off the other device?

ptf

Mar 17, 2011
Visit site
Have you tried entering Settings / Wireless Networks / Bluetooth Settings and click the item you want to connect and select Connect, also did you turn off the other device?

I don't have the option to connect on my DX, even when I long-press the device. I always connect on my Galaxy Tab 10.1.

Auto-corrected by my Galaxy Tab 10.1 using Tapatalk. Please exclaimed my terrors (This was auto-corrected from: Please excuse my errors).

Dubbayoo

Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
If the device says paired but not connected on the dx you can press to reconnect. Doesn't always work for me on GB. I may have to reboot.

Sent from my DROIDX

ptf

Mar 17, 2011
Visit site
It says paired but not connected, yet I can never connect to the Tab from my phone.

Auto-corrected by my Galaxy Tab 10.1 using Tapatalk. Please exclaimed my terrors (This was auto-corrected from: Please excuse my errors).

wildman

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
It says paired but not connected, yet I can never connect to the Tab from my phone.

The device will not allow being constantly connected to another device, if you select a file to transfer from one device to other it will connect to transfer file and then disconnect, I haven't seen two device remain connected all the time. A bluetooth of handsfree will stay connected but not another device,

My phone is paired with my laptops bluetooth and the only time it connects is when I am transferring data.

ptf

Mar 17, 2011
Visit site
They stay connected fine... It's just that after I disconnect, I have to cycle the Bluetooth to connect the phone to anything else.

ptf

Mar 17, 2011
Visit site
Maybe I'm special?