Motorola Droid X system dump :)

pastert33

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
I tried installing the video editor, the backup assistence and also a photo apk and I could not get anyone of them to work. I really wish there was a video editor for my evo!

Archon810

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
I tried installing the video editor, the backup assistence and also a photo apk and I could not get anyone of them to work. I really wish there was a video editor for my evo!

o_0 a video editor? You mean, we'll have something to battle the newly introduced iMovie on the iOS? I'd be very eager to check it out.

killerloon

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
Has anyone gotten the FMradio.apk to work on moto droid? I installed the first one ok but the second one wouldnt. When I go into my apps it there and it pops up when selected. It just wont play any stations I select. Just says "FMRadio is being launched, please wait"
Anyone have a clue what I need to do?

LR7

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
Has anyone gotten the FMradio.apk to work on moto droid? I installed the first one ok but the second one wouldnt. When I go into my apps it there and it pops up when selected. It just wont play any stations I select. Just says "FMRadio is being launched, please wait"
Anyone have a clue what I need to do?

This may be a silly question, and forgive me if it is, but do you have headphones plugged in? I think the phone/app uses the wire in the headphones as an antenna for the FM radio.

Leif

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
Can anyone help me get this dump on the emulator? (I would like to give it a test drive before I get the phone, also, I 'can't wait', and I currently don't have an android device).

Through the magic of dd, I created a system.img file, and then made it a vfat file system, I than mounted the system.img file, and copied everything to that drive. (I didn't copy the system folder itself, I cd into it, and cp -r * everything into the mounted drive.) I unmounted it, and copied the system.img file into the ~/.android/Droidx.avd/ folder, and started up the emulator. Now it just hangs in the android screen. (The little android, with the _ at the end of it).

Any other ideas? Thanks. (Perhaps android doesn't use vfat, but ext2, although I doubt that).

OfficialMobiObie

May 26, 2010
Visit site
Thank you so much for the files.

Just a quick question, Is there a way someone here could take the bootanimation.zip folder and make a gif or any type of image file out of the images in that folder?

Thank you

--Dallas

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana