Still no DroidX :(

kj11

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
Funny...my tracking says it went from Newark to West Chester to Newark....

And now....

It is finally ON THE TRUCK!!!!!

I will be sitting on my doorstep waiting (is that the sign of a problem)?

mine did the same thing. then it said it departed NJ at 10:52 last night, and then again at 12:30 today. I think fedex is messing with me.

CBCstillmatic

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
can someone correct me if i'm wrong....but doesnt it say "Free overnight shipping" on verizon's website....I doubt I'll see mine tomorrow, since it took all day to move out of PA...

i guuuueeeessssss i can wait until wednesday. jerks.

It did but when I went to check out it still said $8.99 for the overnight so I chose the 2-Day cause it still said free. I wasn't sure if it would do a charge then discount that charge kind of thing so I figured I would stick with 2-Day, 1 more day wouldn't kill me.

I asked one of the reps on the phone but got no answer and he never offered to upgrade the option before it shipped so oh well. I never pushed the issue either though.

ClaudiaP

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site
Mine is finally in Atlanta, took it over 24 hours to get there from PA, hopefully it can get from Atlanta to Chattanooga in time for delivery tomorrow. When I ordered it on the phone I was told it should be here by LAST Friday so I'm more than anxious for it to get here. To make matters worse my car dock arrived today, few things worse than having the accessories arrive before the phone... HEHE!

Dr.B_629

Jul 28, 2010
Visit site
Ordering in a matter of hours!

My first post on Android Forums after hours and hours of reading! I am ordering my X tonight at midnight (on the dot!) when my two year update is finally available. Unless the Verizon site is on Eastern time in which case I can order it in exactly 1.5 hours...

Mylan2424#AC

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
Ordered mine the 19th and received today.
When I called CS they said mine wouldn't ship until after the 3rd of August. But thankfully mine shipped the 22nd and arrived today.
Hope y'all get yours soon!

jckwong

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I'm glad I was entirely wrong about about the demand for the Droid X... of course now I cannot get one... My boss reserved on on the 22nd, so hopefully it will arrive this week... We were also told 8/3

landale

Jun 30, 2010
Visit site
Ordered mine on the 24th with overnight delivery. I really hope I get it by Friday as it will be a really long weekend if I still have to wait for it. Desperately need to get off of T-Mobile.

AbeFrohman

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
I'm in limbo too

Ordered mine on the 24th...so I guess i have a week to wait? <tear>

Same thing here. Ordered online on the 24th. As of this morning, stills order has been processed and shows "pending shipment." Had a friendly CS rep when I called - they gave the official "will ship by 8/3" line, but she was nice enough to check with the shipping (or order fulfillment department) who said that they're going out earlier.

Gee, thanks for the vague hope.

*shrug*

Didn't say "Yeah, I coulda told you that! I read Android Central."