is there a way to add the HTC sense music player to the Droid X?

TurboCam

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
I just saw what the Sense music player looks like on the DInc.......so much nicer than the DX music player.

Is there a way to add this to the DX?

Stang68

Mar 15, 2010
Visit site
I don't know about that, but the DoubleTwist music app is a great alternative. You can also download their desktop program to sync your iTunes music to the phone.

ceriem

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I don't know about that, but the DoubleTwist music app is a great alternative. You can also download their desktop program to sync your iTunes music to the phone.

Also, if I'm correct, you can use it to sync apps and videos to your computer. i think you can do it wirelessly too if you set it up, though I don't use it very much.

dmcman73

May 20, 2010
Visit site
Really? You like the Sense music player? When I had my Inc, I actually did not like it and installed Doubletwist. On my X, I actually like the stock player.

TurboCam

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
i only saw the sense music player...and it looked more like an IPod where you can flick albums from side to side.

I didn't know that doubletwist had an app. I dl'd their PC program....and it sucks!!!! i don't even have 1 gig of music on my pc and it took over an hour to sync the music onto my droid x. then, once synced, the files were a mess, nothing was organized. most of the music was listed as "unknown artist." hardly an album art was there, etc. needless to say, i am not too impressed with doubletwist.

I then bought Isyncr. Great program! does everything you need it to for syncing your music from your pc.

I also bought the Pure music Widget, and it's okay. Doesn't really pop out at you , but it works. I was just looking for a visual stunning music player for my Droid X, and was thinking the sense player on the DInc looked nice.

luniboy26

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
I actually like the droid x stock media player to the sense player because it offers the ipod like experience but with an Android look and feel. I really don't know what you see wrong with it because it's nothing like the experience on the original droid. Give it a try and you'll see

TurboCam

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
The X stock player does this as well, but I agree DoubleTwist wasn't all I hoped it would be

how do you accomplish that? I can't seem to find any side scrollign type feature to jump from song to song or album to album. I have no idea what is next when I hit the " >>" button.

BSG75

Custom User Title
May 11, 2010
Visit site
The stock Sense player on the Incredible is slow, however, when you want to page through albums or artists (I have about 10gb synced). Maybe it will be fixed in the 2.2 update.

I use the doubleTwist player, but don't have it on my PC use it for syncing. The doubleTwist player doesn't have a category for genre, which bugs me a bit. It does have a widget now, which is useful.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non