New Droid X - Camera Questions

tbird669

Jun 15, 2010
Visit site
Got my new Droid X & I love it but the pics I have taken with the camera seem somewhat burry or grainy looking...any suggestions on how to improve it? I had the HTC DINC for 2 weeks & its camera I have to say was awesome quality considering the DX has the same mps as DINC I figured they would be very similar in quality...any setting suggestions would be appreciated...thx

wildman

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Got my new Droid X & I love it but the pics I have taken with the camera seem somewhat burry or grainy looking...any suggestions on how to improve it? I had the HTC DINC for 2 weeks & its camera I have to say was awesome quality considering the DX has the same mps as DINC I figured they would be very similar in quality...any setting suggestions would be appreciated...thx

I wasn't happy with the stock app I decided to try a few 3rd party apps and figure I would try all three ways and put them side to side to compare... These where taken with stock defaults on all three apps..

attachment.php
STOCK

attachment.php
VIGNETTE

attachment.php
CAMERA 360

fecurtis

Jul 30, 2010
Visit site
Open up the camera, go into modes, and put it on Steady Shot mode. Gets rid of the blurry photos.

Also Adobe makes a photoshop app for Android (free). It's very easy to use for quick touch ups on your phone as well.

wildman

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Open up the camera, go into modes, and put it on Steady Shot mode. Gets rid of the blurry photos.

Also Adobe makes a photoshop app for Android (free). It's very easy to use for quick touch ups on your phone as well.

There is already a application to touch up photos on device, open photo and click left button and select edit and advance, there is a number of customizing options to improve photo after the shot has been taken..

Oj467

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
Wildman - can you confirm for me that ISO options with Camera 360 Pro only has "auto" available for you on your X?

wildman

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Wildman - can you confirm for me that ISO options with Camera 360 Pro only has "auto" available for you on your X?

Yes I can verify this as true, it appears for some reason the only ISO option is showing is the auto option, I haven't had much reason to modify this on 360 and I never thought of checking, I just sent email to developer to see if this was normal..

Rickgsx

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
Is there a way to have Camera 360 start when you hit the Red Button on the Droid X...? I have it set to the default app, but can get it to work...?