Switch Slient Mode slider function to Vibrate Mode instead?

tenstrum

Aug 19, 2010
Visit site
Hello all!
Just switched over from a Treo to a DroidX.

One thing nags me:
Is there anyway to change the functionality of the slider that enables Silent Mode to enable Vibrate Mode instead?
I appreciate any input!
Thanks!

derpudel

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
There is an app called Simply Lockscreen that enable you to select between silent/vibrate/normal modes. Available at the Market.

anon(40612)

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
I tried out Simply Lockscreen (which wasn't available on the market for me - but I found an APK file) and I didn't like the fact that you could skip the lockscreen by hitting the home key.

fltdspx

Sep 29, 2010
Visit site
I tried Simply Lockscreen and I have now totally locked up my droid x .. when I try to unlock it say system error please click here to force shut down.. when I try to force it to cloce it keeps poping up teh same msg.. I need some help and I need it quick.. I can't use my phone at all PLEASE HELP

heathro1281

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
I tried Simply Lockscreen and I have now totally locked up my droid x .. when I try to unlock it say system error please click here to force shut down.. when I try to force it to cloce it keeps poping up teh same msg.. I need some help and I need it quick.. I can't use my phone at all PLEASE HELP

Pull battery?

cdunn05#AC

Jul 21, 2010
Visit site
I choose to use the app 'silentmode' from market. It doesn't work with the slider but it does allow a functional 1x1 icon on your homescreens.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87